Welcome to the Windswept Mountains View Christmas Tree Farm Website
We want to update you on some important changes to our normal tagging and harvest season operations. Due to the current Corona Virus situation and after much consideration and discussions with our farm family members, the following procedures will be effective for this year’s season.
We understand you may be very disappointed with these changes as compared to our typical operations as are we, but safety to our customers and farm staff is absolutely necessary.
- There will be no tree tagging opportunity this year.
- The farm will not open until Saturday 11/14/2020 and Sunday 11/15/2020 and every weekend thereafter including the Friday after Thanksgiving until the last day which will be Saturday the 19th of December. Hours of operation will be 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- The Elves’ Nook Christmas Barn will have a reduced inventory of available items and unfortunately the amount of people permitted inside at one time will be limited based on space. We are sorry we cannot offer hot drink refreshment this year but Candy Canes will be available to the Children and those adults with a sweet tooth. Face Covering will be necessary.
- Only designated blocks of trees will be marked for harvest and our cutters will be stationed to cut your tree.
- We cannot offer shaking and baling of trees as that encourages people to congregate and we must encourage a minimum of six-foot distancing.
- We will offer and increase our supply of fresh pre-cut trees from our farm only as that can help speed up the process of selecting you tree.
- We must limit the amount of customers permitted on the farm at one time by the amount of parking space available. If the parking area is full, only additional cars will be permitted as the same number of cars leave. This will be regulated by our staff.
- We realize the policies for this year are very restrictive and probably will not be well received. We strongly considered not opening at all this year but realized how important Christmas is to folks and especially to the Children and wanted to offer a chance to harvest a tree.
- We appreciate your understanding and cooperation to help make this operation run as smoothly as possible and thank you for your patronage in the past.
Sue and Jeff Taylor and Family
Welcome to the Wind Swept Mountains View Christmas Tree Farm, located in Richmond, NH, where we welcome visitors from Keene to Swanzey, Winchester to Jaffrey, Winchendon to Northfield, and all around the Monadnock region.
If you are looking for a Christmas Tree Farm in southern New Hampshire you have come to the right place. The Taylor family Christmas Tree Farm is a place where the cider is always hot, the cookies are always fresh, and the trees are always green. Families can go out into our tree farm and find the perfect tree. After that we will come with our tractor and wagon to cut it down and bring it back to our packing location.
Either before, or after selecting your perfect tree, you will want to visit the Elves Nook gift shop to look around at all the wonderful seasonal items we have available, and enjoy a refreshment.
Thank you for visiting our web site. We look forward to seeing you soon!